The College of Human Resource Management (CHRM) is a leading Tertiary College affiliated to a professional body offering professional and academic programmes that enhance skills and competencies. With the increasing demand for Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) program, the College wishes to build capacity of its Part- Time Faculty in the programme delivery in Nairobi, Mombasa and Nakuru.
The successful applicants will be part of a team that will work towards imparting practical and technical oriented skills with an aim of producing well rounded graduates who will have a competitive edge in the job market.
Duties and responsibilities:
1.To provide the highest quality teaching, learning and assessment to learners using the most appropriate and innovative methods;
2.To contribute to curriculum development and establishing a culture of continuous improvement and innovation;
- To participate in the monitoring, review and evaluation of courses and programs as within the programme area in line with the College’s quality procedures;
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resources from a recognized Institution;
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in pedagogy;
- At least 3 years working experience in related fields and industry;
- Possession of CHRP and/or Higher Diploma in HRM certification a MUST;
- Must be a Member of IHRM and any other Professional Membership Body;
Required Skills and competencies:
- Extensive knowledge of the subject area,
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work as part of a team in an evolving work environment with excellent interpersonal skills,
- Demonstrates openness and ability to manage complex and argument tasks
- Must be Computer Literate with proven experience in presentation skills
- Passionate about teaching and sharing,
- Innovative and Creative skills to plan and deliver interesting lessons and lectures at the right level for participants.
The applicants should provide full details of educational and professional qualification, submit your application, including detailed curriculum vitae, stating your current position and your areas of interest, email address and telephone contacts for consideration.
NB: Indicate your preference location: Nairobi, Mombasa or Nakuru
Applications should be sent to the address below so as to reach us on or before 1st Dec, 2017. Only qualified and successful Applicants will be contacted.
College of Human Resource Management
Ufundi Plaza, 4th Floor,
P.O. Box 4322-00200